Typical surveillance systems rely on a centrally located Server, usually running a MS Windows-based operating system controlling, on average, 12-30 cameras.
In situations where infrastructure is spread across multiple branches, installed in remote locations or spread across the globe, having a single on-premise central server is both impractical and unwise.
Physical Security as a Service (PSaaS)
Cross Camera Controls has partnered with YourSix - an award winning Physical Security as a Service provider, which leverages hundreds of available models and styles of Axis Communications' Cameras. Together, we offer the the best-of-breed solution in the marketplace.
Leveraging this unique partnership allows us to extend our solutions far and wide.
What Is It?
De-centralized video surveillance is a relatively simple concept. YourSix hosts video footage in secure redundant sites, provides playback and export tools to help you manage footage and events, provide a web-based solution so you have secure remote access through PC or MAC, iOS or Android Mobile devices.
Beyond ease of use and scaled deployment, there are many benefits to hosted video services:
- Eliminate or reduce on-site hardware costs and maintenance
- Combine Physical Access Control with Video Authentication
- Evolving platform as technologies improve
- Redundant Architecture
- Local, Cloud and NAS storage options
- Leverage on-edge devices for analytics and business intelligence
- Leverage LTE and Wireless Infrastructure
- Reduce bandwidth using intelligent recording parameters
- Reduce false alarms and events using advanced AI tools
- Access from anywhere - Mobile, desktop or Tablet
- Unlimited scalability
- Rapid Deployment
- No firewall and port manipulation
- Modern cybersecurity protocols ensure safety and availability of data
Axis Device Manager Extend
With an intuitive dashboard and remote site access, AXIS Device Manager Extend delivers instant overviews and insights so we can effectively manage your assets and keep track of devices across their lifecycle. ADME allows us access to real-time product information as well as software and firmware status. ADME provides recommendations for device settings to help minimize security threats and mitigate vulnerabilities. Security policies can then be defined, applied, and enforced for all Axis devices.
In addition to Cloud-based PSaaS VMS systems and integrated services, we offer a broad range of direct to client Remote-Managed Services including:
- Remote Client / Server updates
- Monthly and scheduled maintenance by agreement
- Camera and Device firmware and software updates
- System diagnostics and Testing
- Compliance and Conformance testing
- System Audits and validation services
- Retrieval and secure archival of critical footage and events
- Team Onboarding and Continuing Education / Training
Details & Examples
WE CAN HELP YOU:
Surveillance to Scale
Reduce Total Costs
Remote Client Services